Get your name on Bubba’s car

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SteelersFan1988 View Post

Unless Plan B Sales Can Get a Trap that Crews Sit over the Pit Wall to Give Bubba a Point where his Pit Still IS AT Auto Club Other Then the Car Have to give some way to Bubba and Kings other Sponsors on the Car like the US Air Force
    Come again?

Comment

Originally posted by FreakyFast4ord View Post

Come again?
      I Was think about the Ride with Dale Program BACK 2009 When They had more NAMES Then car Could Handle and NASCAR WOULD HAVE To approve the Scheme
      #SupportLangleySpeedway

Comment

Originally posted by SteelersFan1988 View Post

Unless Plan B Sales Can Get a Trap that Crews Sit over the Pit Wall to Give Bubba a Point where his Pit Still IS AT Auto Club Other Then the Car Have to give some way to Bubba and Kings other Sponsors on the Car like the US Air Force
        What??????
        Please Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KEMMOCupSeries and Subscribe to me on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaV...M3B1eNVhTkeMgw

Comment

Never Get 2,000 Names Just 372 Names on the Car
          #SupportLangleySpeedway

Comment

Dibenedetto's car had more right?, ****, well maybe our names will be nice and big on the car lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoshal13 View Post
              Dibenedetto's car had more right?, ****, well maybe our names will be nice and big on the car lol.
              Yea i think that was a Small Team NOW RPM IS Bigger team then Go Fas
              #SupportLangleySpeedway

Comment

Did anyone here get an email verification for their order but not billed any for it?

Comment

Originally posted by Jrussell View Post
                  Did anyone here get an email verification for their order but not billed any for it?
                  I’d call them. When I ordered they called the same day to verify the card I had on file was what I wanted the deposit charged to, then they billed me.

Comment

Originally posted by kwobubba View Post

I’d call them. When I ordered they called the same day to verify the card I had on file was what I wanted the deposit charged to, then they billed me.
                    Ok thanks man

Comment

#SupportLangleySpeedway

Comment

Where can this be found?

Comment

Originally posted by Jrussell View Post
                          Where can this be found?
                          mock picture where names will be on the car from Lionel Both Lionel AND Plan B Sales have the Car up for pre order
                          #SupportLangleySpeedway

Comment

#SupportLangleySpeedway

Comment

I hope they provide pics of the actual car so we can find our names like the 32 did last year.

Comment

Working...
                              X