Wanted****Chase Elliott Authentic's LC Watkins Glenn Win 1/64

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted****Chase Elliott Authentic's LC Watkins Glenn Win 1/64

As stated. I am sure we won't see these down here. I have been to the three Walmarts here and the Target. And we still have some of the same ones that's been there since Christmas. I would like to add this piece to my collection. I would be willing to pay finders fee and shipping. And would love if the blister pack it comes in is mint as possible. Would like to do a shadow box with it. Thanks for any interest in helping me find this.
    20170902_143041 by Michael Ellison, on Flickr

Originally posted by ghosthonor View Post
    As stated. I am sure we won't see these down here. I have been to the three Walmarts here and the Target. And we still have some of the same ones that's been there since Christmas. I would like to add this piece to my collection. I would be willing to pay finders fee and shipping. And would love if the blister pack it comes in is mint as possible. Would like to do a shadow box with it. Thanks for any interest in helping me find this.
    Me too bud.. I need two of the LC and two of the standard, for my wife as well. I will be looking on my drive down to Atlanta in a couple weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by NAUSECAR View Post

Me too bud.. I need two of the LC and two of the standard, for my wife as well. I will be looking on my drive down to Atlanta in a couple weeks.
      Wish you luck in finding them. We can't even get the standard here.

Comment

i was able to only get 1 Standard yeseterday So They have hit Walmarts around here
        #SupportLangleySpeedway

Comment

Well I'm sure I will find one I have found 4 of last years so far. With that said the Jr was going for a Crap load like $60 to $80 bucks so this one I will sell for $90.00 Firm who's buying?
          #24EVER #HateThe18 #Hatetoyota #BiggumsIsDelusional

Comment

Originally posted by DonCarp View Post
            Well I'm sure I will find one I have found 4 of last years so far. With that said the Jr was going for a Crap load like $60 to $80 bucks so this one I will sell for $90.00 Firm who wants to waste their money?
            How much is shipping? Does it include insurance? Do you take personal checks? Do you take returns? Are you a Robot? Please provide three references. What is your credit rating? Please take close up photos to show any defects.
            Championship Set - Doors, Protos and Din 1

Comment

Well I'm sure I will find one I have found 4 of last years so far. With that said the Jr was going for a Crap load like $60 to $80 bucks so this one I will sell for $90.00 Firm who's buying?
              go... yourself.... I will get Jeff to do things for you as payment

Comment

Let me know when you find one. If that's what you charge then that will be what it costs.
                Last edited by ghosthonor; February 8th, 2019, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BUICK468 View Post

How much is shipping? Does it include insurance? Do you take personal checks? Do you take returns? Are you a Robot? Please provide three references. What is your credit rating? Please take close up photos to show any defects.
                  I am sure there is a state,local,and emissions tax.
                  I am sure there will be a handling fee.
                  Inspection fee.
                  Will have to look at the small print as well.

Comment

Shipping is free since I will be making a few thousand percent mark up on it. No personal check PP only, No returns I know how to ship, Jeff Ford is my reference and that's all I need. Photo's okay no prob. My credit score is 854 don't believe me I'll bet you $100 I already won this bet once
                    Last edited by DonCarp; February 8th, 2019, 04:59 PM.

Comment

go... yourself.... I will get Jeff to do things for you as payment
                      Good luck with that LOL

Comment

Originally posted by ghosthonor View Post

Let me know when you find one. If that's what you charge then that will be what it costs.
                        I might be a little bit more fare with you on the price since you did not cost me any crap like Keith does

Comment

Shipping is fee since I will be making a few thousand percent mark up on it. No personal check PP only, No returns I know how to ship, Jeff Ford is my reference and that's all I need. Photo's okay no prob. My credit score is 854 don't believe me I'll bet you $100 I already won this bet once
                          1) Jeff Ford as a reference is like you showing me your list of convictions and introducing me to your parole officer
                          2) Jeff said you are untrustworthy
                          3) My credit score is 842 so I guess for an Obama supporter you are ok
                          4) And who do you think encouraged me to give you crap? JF
                          Last edited by BUICK468; February 8th, 2019, 05:34 PM.

Comment

1) Jeff Ford as a reference is like you showing me your list of convictions and introducing me to your payroll officer
                            2) Jeff said you are untrustworthy
                            3) My credit score is 842 so I guess for an Obama supporter you are ok
                            4) And who do you think encouraged me to give you crap? JF
                            Payroll officer? What in the H does that have to do with convictions which I have Never had.
                            Jeff is full of S...
                            I was never a obama supporter the one thing I care about is my money and all obama did was take it and give it to a lot of Lazy A.. people.
                            I will deal with Jeff you just pay me the money and I will deliver the car.

Comment

Parole officer? What in the H does that have to do with convictions which I have plenty of.
                              Jeff is full of Secret sauce
                              I was a huge obama supporter, the one thing I care about is my honey. Obama did was take it and give it to a lot of Lazy A.. people.
                              I will deal with Jeff you just pay me the money and I will deliver the strippers
                              The first step in curing your addiction as admitting that you have one.

Comment

Working...
                              X