No announcement yet.

Lori Loughlin, Felicity Huffman among 40 charged in college exam cheating plot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lori Loughlin, Felicity Huffman among 40 charged in college exam cheating plot

Lie, Cheat, and Steal your way to get to the top, like the President, and his cronies did. lol. It must be the new American way. lol.
    TV actresses Lori Loughlin and Felicity Huffman are among 40 people charged in a $25 million college entrance exam cheating scheme, prosecutors say.
    Last edited by Accolade Racing; March 12th, 2019, 11:12 AM.

Wrong the new American way is becoming a Lazy Good for Nothing POS and get everything free like Obama phones in the street corner. This here is at least making an effort unlike most lazy American's. I'm not saying all American so don't get in a bunch but way too many that the world is passing us up and taking over.
    #24EVER #HateThe18 #Hatetoyota #BiggumsIsDelusional

Comment

Maybe they do a Fuller House episode where they mention Aunt Becky is in the fed pen.

Comment

Uncle Jessie is gonna be pissed

Comment

And how is this racing or die-cast related? Just asking?

Comment

Originally posted by Fouraker View Post
            And how is this racing or die-cast related? Just asking?
            Sounds like a random discussion?
            #iStandWithSharonInCustomerService

Comment

My bad. I thought this forum was for random discussions about racing and diecast? Was just wondering and I guess I misunderstood the title of this forum topic. Thanks for straightening me out.

Comment

Well said Don. People are always looking for the handouts!

Comment

Frank Gallagher would be proud
                  "In life in general, you're never bulletproof, about the time you start thinking that, I always tell people, the karma train will come run you over." Kevin Harvick

Comment

Originally posted by DonCarp View Post
                    Wrong the new American way is becoming a Lazy Good for Nothing POS and get everything free like Obama phones in the street corner. This here is at least making an effort unlike most lazy American's. I'm not saying all American so don't get in a bunch but way too many that the world is passing us up and taking over.
                    Totally agree and it's so tough living in CA and getting that stereotype stamped to us, since we're from CA.
                    Just giving Jeff Gordon a ride for his parade lap.

Comment

Originally posted by YellowNeckDJ View Post

Totally agree and it's so tough living in CA and getting that stereotype stamped to us, since we're from CA.
                      Absolutely my friend, how you and the kids doing? Are you going to be at Fontana this weekend?
                      #24EVER #HateThe18 #Hatetoyota #BiggumsIsDelusional

Comment

Throw the book at them.

Comment

Originally posted by Axalta24 View Post
                          Throw the book at them.
                          Agreed. Already two executives have lost their job as a result and Lori and Felicity have become the poster women for it . The crimes being alleged here have some pretty serious penalties. These are no minor infractions and the Feds are obviously involved. No small town lawyers here. US District Attorneys

Comment

As my youngest son graduates from Sam Houston State.. will pay some loans $$ is currently working in his chosen field,
                            my oldest graduated from Sam Houston State, 4 years ago, works in his field, and has paid off his school loans,
                            whats wrong with this picture ??
                            God and Guns

Comment

Originally posted by Accolade Racing View Post
                              Lie, Cheat, and Steal your way to get to the top, like the President, and his cronies did. lol. It must be the new American way. lol.
                              you are entitlled to your political opinion, after all it is the USA
                              God and Guns

Comment

Working...
                              X