No announcement yet.

Lori Loughlin, Felicity Huffman among 40 charged in college exam cheating plot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not a political "opinion", his cronies going to jail are truths, and facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Accolade Racing View Post
      It's not a political "opinion", his cronies going to jail are truths, and facts.
      Welcome to the cesspool of bloated federal government. Itís not just isolated to the current mistake in the White House.

Comment

Originally posted by DonCarp View Post

Absolutely my friend, how you and the kids doing? Are you going to be at Fontana this weekend?
        Hey Don! I'm doing ok, thanks for asking.

"Kids" are going fine! LOL, Mittens is definitely "daddy's" girl. I won't be attending or watching the race this weekend. Last year's race occurred on the same day when my Wasabi passed away ... so it may take a long time, until I can get myself to watch a race at Fontana.

I hope all is well with you? Will you be going to the race this weekend?
        Just giving Jeff Gordon a ride for his parade lap.

Comment

Originally posted by YellowNeckDJ View Post

Hey Don! I'm doing ok, thanks for asking.

"Kids" are going fine! LOL, Mittens is definitely "daddy's" girl. I won't be attending or watching the race this weekend. Last year's race occurred on the same day when my Wasabi passed away ... so it may take a long time, until I can get myself to watch a race at Fontana.

I hope all is well with you? Will you be going to the race this weekend?
          Sorry to hear that my friend I know that is hard. I just adopted another Tabby a 8 month old boy and as you know Zoey is 3 years old now and a daddy's girl as well. I will be attending the race and qualifying I was hopping to meet up and say Hi. I believe tonight is the hauler parade and fan fest so I will go check them out and the souvenirs trailers maybe have a couple of beers you know lol. Well I guess this should of been in a PM to but it's been a while that I Hi Jacked a thread lol, take care my good friend.
          #24EVER #HateThe18 #Hatetoyota #BiggumsIsDelusional

Comment

Originally posted by Accolade Racing View Post
            ok................................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....
            God and Guns

Comment

Still much better than the alternative...
              Looking for Chase Elliott door numbers and a Kyle Larson Clorox Color Chrome Autographed Elite

Comment

Why did politics have to be brought into this? That is getting so, so old. I don't care if I agree you with you or not. Quit doing that. It has nothing to do with anything in this post. Just stop. It makes it's way into every little thing.

View My Showcase Here!

Comment

Theranos Company too. lol.

Theranos founder and CEO Elizabeth Holmes is being charged with 'massive fraud' by the SEC, the agency said Wednesday.

Comment

Working...
                  X