Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chase elliott 2019 nascar authentics sun energy camaro liquid color

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Chase elliott 2019 nascar authentics sun energy camaro liquid color

    Most came with the sticker, and some didn't?

    Up for sale is a Chase Elliott 1/64th nascar authentics liquid color sun energy Camaro die cast I THINK?? No Sticker. You get both cars! Free shipping and USA only I got so much flack because it had no “LIQUID COLOR “ so went out and got the regular version. Now you decide—IS IT OR NOT | eBay!

  • #2
    Seems the LC got put in the wrong package or is the 'Chase Piece' really just an added sticker?
    "Bent fenders, hurt feelings... I love It." - Kevin Harvick

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Lastlap View Post
      Seems the LC got put in the wrong package or is the 'Chase Piece' really just an added sticker?
      It's just a sticker

      Comment


      • #4
        Only $150 huh? What a steal. Wonder how much if it did have the sticker.

        Comment


        • #5
          What a week makes, they would sell for an easy $100 last week, now eBay is flooded with them and the demand has dropped significantly. Last week bids were in the $90s this week iv seen 2 sell for bids in the $60s.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by sDean5 View Post
            What a week makes, they would sell for an easy $100 last week, now eBay is flooded with them and the demand has dropped significantly. Last week bids were in the $90s this week iv seen 2 sell for bids in the $60s.
            Probably be selling around $20 next week...

            Hope ghost didn't give $100 for one.
            Looking for Chase Elliott door numbers and a Kyle Larson Clorox Color Chrome Autographed Elite

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by one4smoke View Post

              Probably be selling around $20 next week...

              Hope ghost didn't give $100 for one.
              I paid $80 for one last week and really it was a huge savings because I would of wasted $100 in gas driving around looking for one and wasted hours of my time and prob never found one after all of that and still paid at least $60 on ebay to get one. I doubt they will get below $50 I don't the Jr's went that low yet and this one being Chase and his first win should keep the price above $50. If they get to $20 I will buy five more.
              #24EVER #HateThe18 #Hatetoyota #BiggumsIsDelusional

              Comment

              Working...
              X