Other than auto racing...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other than auto racing...

...what's your passion? Be it sports, hobbies, or any other interests.

What are you into that really gets you fired up?

With me it's cycling. Doing it, and watching as many events as possible. Last couple of years, I enjoy watching cycling races and events as much (if not more) than auto racing.
    Looking for Chase Elliott door numbers and a Kyle Larson Clorox Color Chrome Autographed Elite

Originally posted by one4smoke View Post
    ...what's your passion? Be it sports, hobbies, or any other interests.

What are you into that really gets you fired up?

With me it's cycling. Doing it, and watching as many events as possible. Last couple of years, I enjoy watching cycling races and events as much (if not more) than auto racing.
    i do some target shooting and teach long range shooting & love flying grew up airforce (homestead)afb
    Last edited by jrracer; April 9th, 2019, 07:29 PM.

Comment

Shooting, revolvers, pistols, trap, rifle,
      the other season besides rac'n is
      getting ready for hunting season
      God and Guns

Comment

Ice hockey. Watch it, play it,and coach it.

Comment

Video games and history
          Check out my articles on Motorsports Tribune:

https://motorsportstribune.com/author/seth-eggert/

Comment

Sim ride painting.

Enjoy doing the research for older/correct logos from earlier eras for mods like GTPC & DRM etc

"Bent fenders, hurt feelings... I love It." - Kevin Harvick

Comment

I am a full time high school student so I guess other than racing it's studying and working lol As alot of you know I am also a life rank boy scout working for my eagle so I have alot of fun stuff I do in my spare time.
              Please Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KEMMOCupSeries and Subscribe to me on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaV...M3B1eNVhTkeMgw

Comment

Other than Racing, I'm really big into music. I study Music Business full time at NYU and hope to once I graduate, work in music sponsorships, or music marketing, as well as write music in my spare time. I play six Instruments (Guitar, Bass, Drums, Saxophone, Ukulele, and piano), Been doing it all since I was a kid in 5th grade.
                And I'm really into video games, and VR. The place I work at has a VR system as well as lots of different games and stuff and so I love playing video games, PC or Console

Comment

Beer and Guns,Guns and beer....

Comment

Believe it or not in the last year or so I have been getting into Plane Spotting and collecting passenger aircraft models which is a lot like collecting die-cast. Planes just like nascar's have standard and special paint scheme's called Livery's and are very collectible. Newer, older different livery's are very collectible some are more rare based on where the name of the airline is.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aircraft_livery

I have always like Jet's growing up a couple of blocks from Norton AFB and not far from March AFB also we use to fly every year growing up so planes were a big part of my childhood long before auto racing. Last year I research and bought a pretty expensive pair of binocular's to plane spot with which is pretty cool I have a couple of airport's close to my house and I am in the landing path of LAX so on a Sat or Sun I like to get my lawn chair, binocular's, phone with my flight tracker app https://www.flightradar24.com/34.08,-118.11/11 a few beers and kick back in the back yards with some music and spot planes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aircraft_spotting

Well that's my newly found Nerd hobby and as soon as I find some groups to hand out with nascar might be a thing of the past for me beside I cannot afford to buy diecast cars and model planes.
                    Last edited by DonCarp; April 9th, 2019, 10:15 AM.
                    #24EVER #HateThe18 #Hatetoyota #BiggumsIsDelusional

Comment

My favorite hobby is giving bird watchers and plane spotters a bunch of gruff.

Comment

Originally posted by The Teach View Post
                        My favorite hobby is giving bird watchers and plane spotters a bunch of gruff.
                        My Cat likes to bird watch and I'm sure it's not because of it's colors lol
                        Last edited by DonCarp; April 9th, 2019, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DonCarp View Post

My Cat like to bird watch and I'm sure it's not because of it's colors lol
                          I know there is an underlying message there, but I am not sure I want to know lol I have been making references to you quite a bit lately. Didnít know if you were ignoring them or not. I am glad to hear from you Buddy

Comment

Originally posted by DonCarp View Post
                            Believe it or not in the last year or so I have been getting into Plane Spotting and collecting passenger aircraft models which is a lot like collecting die-cast. Planes just like nascar's have standard and special paint scheme's called Livery's and are very collectible. Newer, older different livery's are very collectible some are more rare based on where the name of the airline is.
                            This was my first foray into collectibles. I still have a decent number of aircraft and they're quite detailed. when I was growing up, my dad used to take me to LAX and we would eat In n Out Burger while watching planes land. Awesome memories. and an amazing collectible to collect.
                            What's your favorite aircraft to display? Mine is Definitely the Boeing 747

Comment

Originally posted by The Teach View Post

I know there is an underlying message there, but I am not sure I want to know lol I have been making references to you quite a bit lately. Didnít know if you were ignoring them or not. I am glad to hear from you Buddy
                              No there was not lol and I don't let my cats outside so the birds are safe she just likes to sit in the window and watch them in the tree's lol. Honestly I had no idea I guess maybe I was not tagged in those references but it's always a pleasure my friend to hear from you

Comment

Working...
                              X