Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's good to hear!

Comment

And now for the bad news... went to an oral surgeon today with Mom. To fix the damage to her mouth properly, bone grafts, implants, dentures, and the use of anesthesia... it would cost about $22,000.... if anyone here ever wins the lottery let me know...
      Check out my articles on Motorsports Tribune:

https://motorsportstribune.com/author/seth-eggert/

Comment

Originally posted by MotorsportRevolution View Post
        And now for the bad news... went to an oral surgeon today with Mom. To fix the damage to her mouth properly, bone grafts, implants, dentures, and the use of anesthesia... it would cost about $22,000.... if anyone here ever wins the lottery let me know...
        Try a different dentist. I can do it for 6500.00. Bring her to the event in May.

Comment

In all honesty I would look into getting dental insurance there are many difference kinds out there that you can get instantly that will at least cut the cost down then get the rest financed through a credit company that finances dental work most of them will give a year no interest I would figure out something that works right away I really don't think posting it on social media is going to help my friend sorry to say.
          #24EVER #HateThe18 #Hatetoyota #BiggumsIsDelusional

Comment

Originally posted by DonCarp View Post

In all honesty I would look into getting dental insurance there are many difference kinds out there that you can get instantly that will at least cut the cost down then get the rest financed through a credit company that finances dental work most of them will give a year no interest I would figure out something that works right away I really don't think posting it on social media is going to help my friend sorry to say.
            Pretty sure this issue falls under elective surgery you boner. However he may want to contact a local dental school and see if they can help. I heard they do things like this for the cost of materials.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff14Ford View Post

Pretty sure this issue falls under elective surgery you boner. However he may want to contact a local dental school and see if they can help. I heard they do things like this for the cost of materials.
              Why am I getting Yelled At!!
              #24EVER #HateThe18 #Hatetoyota #BiggumsIsDelusional

Comment

Originally posted by DonCarp View Post

That is with dental insurance...

Comment

Try a different dentist. I can do it for 6500.00. Bring her to the event in May.
                  This is the 2nd oral surgeon we’ve been to. We’ve been to 3 dentists. Very few take her insurance.

Comment

This is the 2nd oral surgeon we’ve been to. We’ve been to 3 dentists. Very few take her insurance.
                    Have you tried local dental schools?

Comment

Have you tried local dental schools?
                      Not an option per her cardiologists.

Comment

Working...
                      X