Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

autographed hailie deegan monster energy win diecast

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • autographed hailie deegan monster energy win diecast

    is on her website,limited to 250 ,$119.00 and have to pay upfront

  • #2
    absolutely terrible price, guess they trying to cash in now

    Comment


    • #3
      Judging from the crowd that swarmed her at Bristol, she shouldnít have any trouble selling product. Get while the getting is good. Iím sticking with the first win signed though. Already ordered the unsigned 2nd win. Has Lionel confirmed they are using the gen 4 Camry for the 2nd win? Hailieís site shows the render for the clean gen 6 version but has a picture of the raced win gen 4 Camry. Hopefully these all get done on the correct molds.

      Comment


      • #4
        This girl has talent. And frankly I like the tenacity. I choose not to get auto cars. Because I want to meet them and get the auto. But honestly. This raced version,with what Lionel does will be out of site awesome.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by ghosthonor View Post
          This girl has talent. And frankly I like the tenacity. I choose not to get auto cars. Because I want to meet them and get the auto. But honestly. This raced version,with what Lionel does will be out of site awesome.
          I got to meet her at Bristol. She was really nice, took her time with the fans. Hopefully she makes it. I definitely think sheís got the talent.

          Comment


          • #6
            She's pushing into Chase Elliott/Dale jr. prices very quickly.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by kwobubba View Post

              I got to meet her at Bristol. She was really nice, took her time with the fans. Hopefully she makes it. I definitely think sheís got the talent.
              Yes sir. From what I have seen she is very excited to be where she is. That's cool you got to meet her. She is still so young yet. And hope she keeps that enthusiasm.

              Comment


              • #8
                Danica 2.0. If she didnít have the equipment she wouldnít be winning thatís the problem with nascar itís water downed the competition because of the cost.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I think between her and Decker, she will prevail.. I think Decker will fizzle... She doesn't seem to have the raw talent Hailie has.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Franklgalli View Post
                    Danica 2.0. If she didnít have the equipment she wouldnít be winning thatís the problem with nascar itís water downed the competition because of the cost.
                    No one gets wins on a regular basis with good equipment. Thatís always been the case. Sheís already 2 stock car wins ahead of Danica, so I wouldnít be so quick to put her down. Both wins sheís got were tight, last lap passes. The car didnít drive itself.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by kwobubba View Post

                      No one gets wins on a regular basis with good equipment. Thatís always been the case. Sheís already 2 stock car wins ahead of Danica, so I wouldnít be so quick to put her down. Both wins sheís got were tight, last lap passes. The car didnít drive itself.
                      Agreed! Money might have got her in the car, but money didn't make the pass she did!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by kwobubba View Post

                        No one gets wins on a regular basis with good equipment. Thatís always been the case. Sheís already 2 stock car wins ahead of Danica, so I wouldnít be so quick to put her down. Both wins sheís got were tight, last lap passes. The car didnít drive itself.
                        No doubt but she is in that seat because of money. She has raced well but the competition wasnít like it will be when she races arca and she wonít win in arca. The dirt race she won not only did she have the most money but she comes from a dirt racing background and she had all the experience and the car. She isnít going to win in arca then sheís going to move up to trucks and not win then to xfinity and not win and then cup and not win. Thatís all Iím saying Danica 2.0 itís bad for the sport all the low talent drivers with lots of money. I guess if the sport keeps getting watered down she could win.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Franklgalli View Post

                          No doubt but she is in that seat because of money. She has raced well but the competition wasnít like it will be when she races arca and she wonít win in arca. The dirt race she won not only did she have the most money but she comes from a dirt racing background and she had all the experience and the car. She isnít going to win in arca then sheís going to move up to trucks and not win then to xfinity and not win and then cup and not win. Thatís all Iím saying Danica 2.0 itís bad for the sport all the low talent drivers with lots of money. I guess if the sport keeps getting watered down she could win.
                          Your basis for judging her as undeserving isnít logical at all. First of all, itís always taken money to be in a seat. Do you think Richard Petty wouldíve climbed in a great car when he was young if it hadnít been for his dad building a championship caliber race team? The money is talked about today because expenses are so high, sponsor count is lower than it was 10 years, and there are fewer seats to go around. Secondly, some of the best drivers in the sport have came from dirt. Do you doubt Kyle Larsonís ability to drive a car? How about Christopher Bell? Youíre making light of two wins, but my guess is if she hadnít won any, youíd be saying she doesnít deserve a ride based on not winning. Since she has won, youíre dismissing her wins because they were on dirt. What basis do you have to say she wonít win in ARCA or Trucks? You really donít know that. I was in the stands at Bristol, listened to her radio communications the majority of the race, and she adapted to Bristol rather quickly. I suspect if she can handle Bristol, sheís got a good shot on pavement. Maybe sheíll make it, maybe she wonít, but unjustified pessimistic attitude, in my opinion, itís whatís wrong with the Nascar fanbase. So much negativity over everything. I have concerns about where Nascar is headed with this current rules package for sure, but thereís no shortage in talent coming through the ranks. I had a discussion with one fellow on Facebook a while back whose only basis for dismissing her was that sheíd just be another Danica. Iím confused what that means because he wouldnít answer me. The Danica 2.0 comments really just make it sound like some folks think she canít make it just because the first woman to get a shot in top tier equipment couldnít be successful, so apparently none will based on that logic?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by kwobubba View Post

                            Your basis for judging her as undeserving isnít logical at all. First of all, itís always taken money to be in a seat. Do you think Richard Petty wouldíve climbed in a great car when he was young if it hadnít been for his dad building a championship caliber race team? The money is talked about today because expenses are so high, sponsor count is lower than it was 10 years, and there are fewer seats to go around. Secondly, some of the best drivers in the sport have came from dirt. Do you doubt Kyle Larsonís ability to drive a car? How about Christopher Bell? Youíre making light of two wins, but my guess is if she hadnít won any, youíd be saying she doesnít deserve a ride based on not winning. Since she has won, youíre dismissing her wins because they were on dirt. What basis do you have to say she wonít win in ARCA or Trucks? You really donít know that. I was in the stands at Bristol, listened to her radio communications the majority of the race, and she adapted to Bristol rather quickly. I suspect if she can handle Bristol, sheís got a good shot on pavement. Maybe sheíll make it, maybe she wonít, but unjustified pessimistic attitude, in my opinion, itís whatís wrong with the Nascar fanbase. So much negativity over everything. I have concerns about where Nascar is headed with this current rules package for sure, but thereís no shortage in talent coming through the ranks. I had a discussion with one fellow on Facebook a while back whose only basis for dismissing her was that sheíd just be another Danica. Iím confused what that means because he wouldnít answer me. The Danica 2.0 comments really just make it sound like some folks think she canít make it just because the first woman to get a shot in top tier equipment couldnít be successful, so apparently none will based on that logic?
                            You know how many k&n series drivers have won two races in two years? You donít, you know her because sheís a woman and who her dad is. Logic ok tell me another driver with two K&n west series wins in two years that has got this much attention? None what makes her better? If it was kyle deggan no one would be paying attention. She wouldnít get the support from monsters and Toyota bottom line. You missed my argument about dirt I think dirt racers are some of the best. I was saying the other drivers in the field (8 that are rookies) had hardly any dirt experience and thatís her background.
                            Last edited by Franklgalli; April 20th, 2019, 07:38 PM.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              1954 Lloyd Dane N/A N/A[10]
                              1955 Danny Letner N/A N/A
                              1956 Lloyd Dane N/A N/A
                              1957 Lloyd Dane (3) N/A N/A
                              1958 Eddie Gray N/A N/A
                              1959 Bob Ross N/A N/A
                              1960 Marvin Porter N/A N/A
                              1961 Eddie Gray N/A N/A
                              1962 Eddie Gray (3) N/A N/A
                              1963 Ron Hornaday Sr. N/A N/A
                              1964 Ron Hornaday Sr. (2) N/A N/A
                              1965 Bill Amick Ray Elder N/A
                              1966 Jack McCoy Ray Elder N/A
                              1967 Scotty Cain Marshall Sargent N/A
                              1968 Scotty Cain (2) Ray Elder N/A
                              1969 Ray Elder Ray Elder N/A
                              1970 Ray Elder Ray Elder N/A
                              1971 Ray Elder Ray Elder Dick Kranzler
                              1972 Ray Elder Ray Elder Carl Adams
                              1973 Jack McCoy (2) Ray Elder Richard White
                              1974 Ray Elder Ray Elder Markey James
                              1975 Ray Elder (6) Ray Elder Don Puskarich
                              1976 Bill Schmitt Jim Insolo Gary Johnson
                              1977 Bill Schmitt Chuck Bown Pat Mintey
                              1978 Jim Insolo Jim Insolo Rick McCray
                              1979 Bill Schmitt (5) Jim Insolo Tim Williamson
                              1980 Roy Smith David Pearson Don Waterman
                              1981 Roy Smith Hershel McGriff Jim Bown
                              1982 Roy Smith Hershel McGriff Jim Reich
                              1983 Jim Robinson Hershel McGriff Ron Esau
                              1984 Jim Robinson Hershel McGriff Derrike Cope
                              1985 Jim Robinson (3) Hershel McGriff Glen Steurer
                              1986 Hershel McGriff Hershel McGriff Chad Little
                              1987 Chad Little Hershel McGriff Roman Calczynski
                              1988 Roy Smith (4) Hershel McGriff Bob Howard
                              1989 Bill Schmitt Hershel McGriff Bill Sedgwick
                              1990 Bill Schmitt Hershel McGriff Mike Chase
                              1991 Bill Sedgwick Hershel McGriff Billy Jac Shaw
                              1992 Bill Sedgwick (2) Hershel McGriff Rick Carelli
                              1993 Rick Carelli Rick Carelli Dirk Stephens
                              1994 Mike Chase Ron Hornaday, Jr. Doug George
                              1995 Doug George Ernie Cope Ernie Cope
                              1996 Lance Hooper Larry Gunselman Lance Hooper
                              1997 Butch Gilliland Butch Gilliland Gary Smith
                              1998 Kevin Harvick Scott Gaylord Austin Cameron
                              1999 Sean Woodside Butch Gilliland Jason Small
                              2000 Brendan Gaughan Bobby Dotter Mike Duncan
                              2001 Brendan Gaughan (2) Brendan Gaughan Mark Reed
                              2002 Eric Norris Scott Gaylord Mike David
                              2003 Scott Lynch Austin Cameron Scott Lynch
                              2004 Mike Duncan Austin Cameron David Gilliland
                              2005 Mike Duncan (2) Sarah Fisher Andrew Lewis
                              2006 Eric Holmes Austin Cameron Peyton Sellers
                              2007 Mike David Mike Duncan Jason Bowles
                              2008 Eric Holmes Moses Smith Jeff Barkshire
                              2009 Jason Bowles Moses Smith Paulie Harraka
                              2010 Eric Holmes (3) Moses Smith Luis Martinez, Jr.
                              2011 Greg Pursley Moses Smith Dylan Kwasniewski
                              2012 Dylan Kwasniewski Cassie Gannis Austin Dyne
                              2013 Derek Thorn[11] Cameron Hayley Dylan Lupton
                              2014 Greg Pursley(2) Brandon McReynolds[12] James Bickford
                              2015 Chris Eggleston Nicole Behar Noah Gragson
                              2016 Todd Gilliland Salvatore Iovino[13] Todd Gilliland
                              2017 Todd Gilliland(2) Not Awarded Derek Kraus
                              2018 Derek Thorn(2) Not Awarded Hailie Deegan

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X