Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Franklgalli View Post

Dead last in her arca debut lol
    Haha... Live it up right now. But when she starts doing well ...don't run and hide. I'm guessing you're gonna need a mighty big glass of water to wash that foot down with.
    Looking for Chase Elliott door numbers and a Kyle Larson Clorox Color Chrome Autographed Elite

Comment

Originally posted by one4smoke View Post

Haha... Live it up right now. But when she starts doing well ...don't run and hide. I'm guessing you're gonna need a mighty big glass of water to wash that foot down with.
      Hahaha If she does I have a big glass of beer to wash it down!

Comment

Maybe we can get an autographed raced version...

Comment

Dead last in her arca debut lol
          She got wrecked, genius. It happens. Go troll elsewhere.

Comment

Maybe we can get an autographed raced version...
            Youíre scared to death a woman might have some success arenít you? Iíve never seen someone so devoted to poking fun at a 17 year old kid trying to make it in the sport. Youíre quickly making a fool of yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by kwobubba View Post

Youíre scared to death a woman might have some success arenít you? Iíve never seen someone so devoted to poking fun at a 17 year old kid trying to make it in the sport. Youíre quickly making a fool of yourself.
              Lol I am not poking fun at her Iím poking fun at you. Donít get all bent out of shape dude I hope you have a good Sunday I meant it as a joke.

Comment

Lol I am not poking fun at her Iím poking fun at you. Donít get all bent out of shape dude I hope you have a good Sunday I meant it as a joke.
                Itíd be great if you could make a coherent point, happy Sunday.

Comment

https://twitter.com/HailieDeegan/sta...07091317022720

Comment

Yeah I saw the replay she was slow getting in the corner he held her down and she had a tough time getting by. The driver behind her got inpatient and bumped her. I saw before I said anything but I donít have a ďcoherentĒ point so here is what frontstrech.com said

Thereís no getting around it, Deeganís ARCA debut was an abject failure, and though the wreck was not of her own making, all the results prior to that were. Despite driving the same Venturini equipment that proved dominant at the front of the field, Deegan never cracked the top 10 in practice speeds, qualifying speeds or in the running order before the lap 28 incident ended her race. By comparison to the last five years before Sunday, the No. 55 car has finished top 10 in four of those years (Cody Coughlin was sixth in 2014, Todd Gilliland won in 2015, Dalton Sargeant was second in 2016 and Zane Smith fourth in 2017).

Comment

so far not good but i'll give her a break since its only 1 start, if this keeps happening though........ danica 2.0

Comment

Originally posted by Biggums7 View Post
                        so far not good but i'll give her a break since its only 1 start, if this keeps happening though........ danica 2.0
                        2.0 biggums. She might have some success in arca so we will see but Danica finished 6th in her only arca start and we all know how that worked out.

Comment

2.0 biggums. She might have some success in arca so we will see but Danica finished 6th in her only arca start and we all know how that worked out.
                          True but that was at Daytona which was her best track imo

Comment

Danica 3.0 for Deegan, because Decker is 2.0... lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Accolade Racing View Post

Danica 3.0 for Deegan, because Decker is 2.0... lol.
                              She doesn't have the hype surrounding her though

Comment

She doesn't have the hype surrounding her though
                                True that, sheís awful. In a KBM truck too. A kid with talent in that truck would have been cool.

Comment

Working...
                                X