• Show
Clear All

• bradk
    started a topic autographed hailie deegan monster energy win diecast

autographed hailie deegan monster energy win diecast

is on her website,limited to 250 ,$119.00 and have to pay upfront

• Accolade Racing
    replied
    It looks like each sticker has it's own number out of 500, I think that were done autographed.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Deegan.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	91.7 KB
ID:	473867
    Last edited by Accolade Racing; June 17th, 2019, 10:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Nascar24
    replied
    Was just looking at her signatures & couldn’t help but notice her style kinda varies...

Leave a comment:

• Biggums7
    replied
    Originally posted by one4smoke View Post

Hate ‘em too, but on this car it has to be good since there was not going to be a different run, box sticker or COA.
    still though use a transparent hologram, only good thing is it doesn't cover up the autograph

Leave a comment:

• one4smoke
    replied
    Originally posted by Biggums7 View Post

those holograms suck, hendrick motorsports ruins everything lol
    Hate ‘em too, but on this car it has to be good since there was not going to be a different run, box sticker or COA.

Leave a comment:

• Biggums7
    replied
    Originally posted by Accolade Racing View Post
    Mobil 1 Diecast Update

Hello, we wanted to update everyone on the status of your order. Hailie signed all of the windshields and sent them back to Lionel a few weeks ago and according to Lionel, they are scheduled to ship the first week of August. Generally, they do not take this long but the original production fell during the Chinese new year which was a setback.

We appreciate your patience and understanding and we look forward to getting the cars into your hands!

Click image for larger version Name:	unnamed (10).jpg Views:	1 Size:	58.9 KB ID:	473816
    those holograms suck, hendrick motorsports ruins everything lol

Leave a comment:

• Accolade Racing
    replied
    Mobil 1 Diecast Update

Hello, we wanted to update everyone on the status of your order. Hailie signed all of the windshields and sent them back to Lionel a few weeks ago and according to Lionel, they are scheduled to ship the first week of August. Generally, they do not take this long but the original production fell during the Chinese new year which was a setback.

We appreciate your patience and understanding and we look forward to getting the cars into your hands!

Click image for larger version  Name:	unnamed (10).jpg Views:	1 Size:	58.9 KB ID:	473816

Leave a comment:

• Hoshal13
    replied
    According to the Deegan question in ask Lionel, the windshields are signed here an then shipped back to the factory for installation, that makes things a lot more clearer on why it takes so long for certain cars to be released.

Leave a comment:

• Texas3
    replied
    Yep, the #10 Cupper
    best 15th place driver money can buy.

Leave a comment:

• Franklgalli
    replied
    Originally posted by kwobubba View Post

Excellent, you’ve figured out that funding is essential to having a ride. Congratulations on unlocking this secret knowledge. At some point though, the money well runs dry if you don’t deliver results. Ask Danica or Casey Atwood about that. Steve Wallace maybe. Natalie and Hailie will either make it or they won’t, but it’s way too early to tell, especially in Deegan’s case.
    We will see. I didn’t mean to get you so triggered. My whole point is there is a lot of talent that gets overlooked because of drivers like Deegan, Decker and Danica. Look how the 10 car is performing now. I get the funding but that doesn’t mean it’s good for the sport I believe it’s actually pushed fans away and it sounds like nascar is going to address some of that in the future and I hope they do. It would be cool to see drivers earn rides again not buy them. Anyway on to Pocono.
    Last edited by Franklgalli; May 20th, 2019, 11:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

• kwobubba
    replied
    Originally posted by Franklgalli View Post

I’m sure billy has a million reasons why he wouldn’t say anything bad just like Tony wouldn’t say anything bad about Danica while she was bringing in money and driving for his team. The backing that Halie has I’m sure is great for the 55 team in arca.
    Excellent, you’ve figured out that funding is essential to having a ride. Congratulations on unlocking this secret knowledge. At some point though, the money well runs dry if you don’t deliver results. Ask Danica or Casey Atwood about that. Steve Wallace maybe. Natalie and Hailie will either make it or they won’t, but it’s way too early to tell, especially in Deegan’s case.

Leave a comment:

• kwobubba
    replied
    Originally posted by Baynefanatic6 View Post
    Natalie doesn’t even drive for KBM. She drives for DGR-Crosley.
    He’s not that good and researching before he trolls. See some of his earlier ramblings for a good chuckle.

Leave a comment:

• kwobubba
    replied
    Originally posted by one4smoke View Post

The "doubters" just make me wanna pull for her more, and will make her successes even sweeter.
    I truly have no idea whether she’ll make it or not, I do think she’s shown a lot of potential. I probably wouldn’t have paid much attention if Harvick hadn’t talked about her (someone who’s actually in a position to judge talent). I do know she’s a nice kid and not afraid to be aggressive. As I’ve said before, I just see why anyone would want to attempt to pass judgement on a kid this early in her career. It reminds me of the goons I see on social media that like to use the ol, “well we all know why he got that ride and it ain’t got anything to do with talent” bit on Bubba or Suarez. Any woman that gets in one of these cars will be deemed the next Danica by this bunch. Well, she’s certainly not the next Danica because she’s already won in a stock car, and she’s actually polite with people. I did enjoy absolutely obliterating some of the troll responses, but trying to have a reasonable discussion with trolls is pointless. The fact that a thread about a signed diecast devolved into a “Danica 2.0” trolling just proves my point. But yes, I hope for more successes for her. It’ll be entertaining reading how any future successful won’t count either. So far, it’s only because both her wins were on dirt (except they weren’t) and Harvick was “just being nice”, which is so much like Kevin. Those two gems wrote the book on grasping at straws.
    Last edited by kwobubba; May 20th, 2019, 11:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Franklgalli
    replied
    Originally posted by kwobubba View Post

It’s just too bad that Billy doesn’t consult with the talent scouts here before he makes his hires.
    I’m sure billy has a million reasons why he wouldn’t say anything bad just like Tony wouldn’t say anything bad about Danica while she was bringing in money and driving for his team. The backing that Halie has I’m sure is great for the 55 team in arca.

Leave a comment:

• Franklgalli
    replied
    Originally posted by Baynefanatic6 View Post
    Natalie doesn’t even drive for KBM. She drives for DGR-Crosley.
    Your right my bad I am not up on my decker info. Thought I saw her crash in the 51 but it was the 54.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X