Active Members

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Active Members

The participants on here keep slipping, whats up?

Think alot of people are changing there collecting and maybe are tired of putting out hundreds of dollars for cars to be refunded or sent back because of quality control

Comment

Originally posted by SlidenSideways View Post
      Think alot of people are changing there collecting and maybe are tired of putting out hundreds of dollars for cars to be refunded or sent back because of quality control
      Amen brother. Itís like this 3 wheeling crap, I posted in the Ask section a while back asking if they were ever going to step up and take ownership of the problem and let us know when it will be fixed and they totally dodged the question. We all know the answer, it wonít be fixed. The majority of people that theyíre catering to with reduced prices are casual fans that will likely never notice the issues. Hardcore fans like us are crap out of luck. They might as close the RCCA side.

Comment

The die-cast hobby itself, is not so stellar nowadays either. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by diecastdan17 View Post
          the participants on here keep slipping, whats up?
          No Dodge, no dice!

MoParOrNoCar
          THE COLLECTION

Comment

Originally posted by MoparBob View Post

No Dodge, no dice!
            University of Racing got the goods...Dodges and quality control

Comment

Originally posted by kwobubba View Post

University of Racing got the goods...Dodges and quality control
              Yep. That's where my hard earned money and support goes now, since 2012. UofR 100%.

MoParOrNoCar
              THE COLLECTION

Comment

my drivers are retired or deceased, (except Harvick), I choose to buy older diecast of my drivers or U of R.
                Last edited by Texas3; April 28th, 2019, 08:20 AM.
                God and Guns

Comment

Well smoke hung it up so that changed a lot. No new cars coming out and the protos of his have all but dried up. Not much for me to post about.

Comment

Originally posted by diecastdan17 View Post
                    The participants on here keep slipping, whats up?
                    i have been lucky with lionel cars of course i haven't ordered a lot lately cem cars a good i have a few elites they were good

Comment

Originally posted by Texas3 View Post
                      my drivers are retired or deceased, (except Harvick), I choose to buy older diecast of my drivers or U of R.
                      Thatís what I do now. Buy UoR stuff and older historical diecasts. The only current product I buy for the most part is Harvick wins or first wins.

Comment

Originally posted by kwobubba View Post

Thatís what I do now. Buy UoR stuff and older historical diecasts. The only current product I buy for the most part is Harvick wins or first wins.
                        likewise, Plan B Sales noBay here
                        God and Guns

Comment

I only collect Dale Earnhardt and Mikey cars and since there's no new cars no reason to buy from Lionel. Just been buying on eBay.

Comment

I dont really buy more than one or two cars a year that are new, so In time it may change, but that's where I am. and Being a Denny fan, no more than one or two really come out in a year anyways

Comment

Originally posted by SlidenSideways View Post
                              Thats a big part is my guess. We lost true elites last year and the dip in quality really has shown up in all the returns and defects. I havent bought a car in 2 months personally, and the last one purchased wasnt even from this season, they were cars from 2014/2015 when elites were still elite. 13 returns last year was enough to make me vote with my wallet, only 6 cars for me on pre-order and not a thing since january has been added to the list.

Comment

Working...
                              X