Hendrick has added a Hologram to their Autographed Diecast

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hendrick has added a Hologram to their Autographed Diecast

Why don't they use a more transparent hologram sticker, and at least try to put them on straight too. lol.

Click image for larger version

Name:	unnamed (11).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	80.4 KB
ID:	469049

Click image for larger version  Name:	unnamed (10).jpg Views:	1 Size:	65.8 KB ID:	469048
    Last edited by Accolade Racing; May 2nd, 2019, 09:04 AM.

Good lord! I get the general idea but that looks awful. Doesn't have to be so big, should be somewhat transparent and put it on straight for crying out loud!

Comment

Hopefully a work in progress. I am happy to see the effort to authenticate, but the size, transparency, and angle of the hologram needs some work!

Comment

Eeewww gross

Comment

Haha boy I tell ya, the diecast fans are taking a hit here recently. We are trying to be faithful. Hopefully QC will be fixed, and this is just funny. This was a rushed Hologram job,lol.

Comment

Is the Hologram sticker over the autograph??? That is Terrible no way I would buy that covering up a part of the autograph. I know all of my Gordon autographs I have bought or seen Gordon signs over the Hologram sticker this in my opinion devalues the autograph.
            #24EVER #HateThe18 #Hatetoyota #BiggumsIsDelusional

Comment

I donít mind the ones like jrm has that see thru, but those are just nasty

Comment

Leave it to HMS to find another way to ruin their diecasts. This seems like a complete afterthought on their part. I understand the need for the hologram, but this is just a terrible way to do it

Comment

hms is the absolute worst when it comes to diecast

Comment

They started last year with the holograms on the JJ autographed cars, they weren't transparent either. lol. I'm sure they can have the holograms manufactured more see-through. It can be done, like the JRM, and JGI hologram stickers are. lol.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_14010.jpg Views:	1 Size:	80.3 KB ID:	469093

Comment

Originally posted by zonilug View Post
                      Leave it to HMS to find another way to ruin their diecasts. This seems like a complete afterthought on their part. I understand the need for the hologram, but this is just a terrible way to do it
                      Originally posted by Biggums7 View Post
                      hms is the absolute worst when it comes to diecast
                      For once in this instance I can't smack talk you two,lol!! This is bad,lol

Comment

Originally posted by ghosthonor View Post

For once in this instance I can't smack talk you two,lol!! This is bad,lol
                        No problem ghost

Comment

Looks really bad! That alone would keep me from buying an autographed car from them...

Comment

Yea I have to agree very disappointing here. I just saw the video Alan posted on youtube with his Byron Autographed Elite's and the sticker is over the signature on his as well and it Absolutely Terrible with the sticker hiding a portion of the autograph. What is the use having a autographed car when you cannot see a good part of the autograph very disappointed.
                            #24EVER #HateThe18 #Hatetoyota #BiggumsIsDelusional

Comment

Originally posted by DonCarp View Post
                              Yea I have to agree very disappointing here. I just saw the video Alan posted on youtube with his Byron Autographed Elite's and the sticker is over the signature on his as well and it Absolutely Terrible with the sticker hiding a portion of the autograph. What is the use having a autographed car when you cannot see a good part of the autograph very disappointed.
                              Same here, bud. lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X