Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's play some games...

1- TIME TRAVEL

The gods of Nascar have granted you one superpower. You are allowed to attend to one race of the past, from the very first one in Charlotte back in 1949 to Dover in 2019.

Once you made your choice, you would forget what happened in the race. You would therefore experience the race as a real spectator that day.

Question: What race would you pick? Why?

2- GAME-CHANGER

The gods of Nascar seem to like you, you lucky duck... You are now granted the superpower to change the course of history. You are allowed to change the outcome of one race of the past.

Question: What race would you pick? What would you change? Why?

​​​​​3- TOO BAD

Well, too bad for you. The gods of Nascar didn't like your choice in the previous question. They are going to make your collection disappear ... except one and only diecast.

Question: Which one do you choose to save? Why?

1) 2016 Daytona 500. Amazing win, and Watching it on TV was thrilling enough, I would love to have seen it in person
    2) Phoenix 2010, Denny doesn't run out of fuel before the finish, wins his 9th race of the season and goes into Homestead with a Larger lead to win the 2010 NASCAR Championship.
    3) I would lose all but my 2016 Denny Hamlin Daytona 500 race win Elite Diecast

Comment

1) 1976 Daytona 500. To see Petty and Pearson crash, and see eventual winner Pearson limp the car into victory lane!
      2) 2011 Coke 600. Jr doesn't run out of fuel and denies Harvick the win!
      3) My 2016 Grey Ghost Elite Door Number, signed by Jr in March of 2018 at US Bank Stadium in Minneapolis.

Comment

1-1998 Daytona 500, I was a huge Earnhardt fan
        2-2001 Daytona 500, I'd change it to where Earnhardt was involved in the big one instead of narrowly missing it
        3-I'd keep the 1998 Daytona 500 diecast of Earnhardt

Comment

1-2001 Pepsi 400. Love Daytona and would have loved to feel the atmosphere returning there after Sr.'s passing.
          2-2001 Daytona 500. Dale Sr. blows an engine on lap 100 and heads home early. He lives to fight another day. Changes the course of NASCAR and more importantly his sons career.
          3-Keeping my Chase Elliott Homestead
          Levi

Comment

1 - Not going back to far, wish I would have went to Martinsville Fall last year when Joey Logano won.. I was so tempted to drive down for that race, and I wish I did.
            2 - I am going to agree with people on the 2001 Daytona 500.. but, not without thinking it through, I still want the wreck to happen, I still want it to be serious that it leads to the development of the Hans Device and Dale Earnhardt being an advocate for driver safety, but he survives and recovers.
            3 - This is a really hard one.. It might just be my Joey Logano Homestead Raced version when I get it.. but not sure atm

Comment

1. 2000 Winston 500. To see the master come from 18th to 1st in a few laps, I can only imagine the crowd and atmosphere.
              2. 2001 Daytona 500. The day that NASCAR died for alot of us.
              3. I've got to keep my only door number - 2017 Chase Elliott ARC Hooters Color Chrome.

Comment

1. 1984 Firecracker 400 - would've loved to see Petty's 200th win.
                2. 2014 Homestead - Denny pits on the final caution, gets new tires, runs away on the restart and wins the race and championship.
                3. My 2016 Daytona 500 raced elite.

Comment

1.) I would’ve gone to 2017 Homestead Race.
                  2.) 2018 Homestead Race, no caution and Truex gets another chip.
                  3.) My 2016 MTJ Darlington Win Diecast. Just love it

2017 CHAMPION MARTIN TRUEX JR, DILLY DILLY!

Comment

1. 1998 Daytona 500
                    2. 1989 Fall Charlotte, Sr runs all the laps in the race and that leads him to another championship.
                    3. My Dale Sr/Jr Silver Split car
                    Looking For: Dale Earnhardt Sr
                    1984 Wrangler Color Chrome, 1998 GM Goodwrench Canadian Gold

Comment

Thank you guys for participating, it's nice to see other people answers!

For me, I'd say:
                      1. I don't know really, perhaps Atlanta in '92, first race of Gordon, last of the king, and just seing guys like Earnhardt or Elliott driving... Or Dale's Daytona 500 win in '98 to just hear the crowd reaction at the S/F line. But to be honest, I think I would finally pick Homestead 2016
                      2. I wish Jeff Gordon won the Homestead race back in 2015. It would have been so good to see him win number 5. He really deserves at least one more championship tbh
                      3. My 2016 Homestead win LC Elite

Comment

1- would have to be the ‘98 Daytona 500. Just to witness him winning it and the trip down pit road.
                        2- The 2001 Daytona 500, would have streaked across the track to change that one. No visuals.
                        3- My 1/18 1999 Sr. Autographed GM Goodwrench Service Plus Monte Carlo
                        Last edited by stiffy; May 13th, 2019, 11:22 AM.

Comment

1 - the 1992 Atlanta race - Kulwicki's championship, Petty's last, Gordon's 1st
                          2 - Dover fall race 2011 - Carl Edwards does not get a speeding penalty on pit road and wins the race and thus the championship
                          3 - Ricky Stenhouse BFAB car from the Lionel event a few years ago

Comment

1- TIME TRAVEL - Tie: 1984 Firecracker 400 - 2011 Homestead Finale

2- GAME-CHANGER - No doubt about it. 2008 Daytona 500. Tony stays high in front of Newman instead of dropping low in front of Rowdy and wins the race.

​​​​​3- TOO BAD - Not exactly one, but one set. I'm talking about the 5 race win elites of Smoke's 2011 Championship. I'd also put up a strong fight over my Chase Elliott Snowball Derby.

Looking for Chase Elliott door numbers and a Kyle Larson Clorox Color Chrome Autographed Elite

Comment

Pretty cool idea!

1. TIME TRAVEL - July 30th, 2017 at Pocono. I would love to once again relive my first race.
                              2. GAME CHANGER - This was a hard one for me but I would have to say last Friday at Kansas, Stewie has enough fuel and wins the race
                              3. TOO BAD - They can take everything but my 2017 Dual Autographed Pocono Win ARC, with it being my first race and dual signed, it is never leaving the top of my display case.
                              Please Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KEMMOCupSeries and Subscribe to me on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaV...M3B1eNVhTkeMgw

Comment

Working...
                              X