Insurance agent my ***, Carp delivers pizza for Papa Johns

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insurance agent my ***, Carp delivers pizza for Papa Johns

Spotted DonCarp driving his Jeff Gordon edition Monte Carlo. He was wearing a Jeff Gordon helmet too.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5134.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	66.4 KB
ID:	470243

Well, it is better ingredients, better pizza from what i hear. Thatís a plus

Comment

Thanks Jeff you just ruined my image, however I did stay at a Holiday Inn does that count for anything?
      #24EVER #HateThe18 #Hatetoyota #BiggumsIsDelusional

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff14Ford View Post
        Spotted DonCarp driving his Jeff Gordon edition Monte Carlo. He was wearing a Jeff Gordon helmet too.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_5134.JPG Views:	1 Size:	66.4 KB ID:	470243
        nice car he's has looks like mine

Comment

Originally posted by jrracer View Post

nice car he's has looks like mine
          You might want to look closer at the roof of this thing it's fading fast LOL

Comment

It really is a nice Monte, seriously
            God and Guns

Comment

Originally posted by Texas3 View Post
              It really is a nice Monte, seriously
              mine is a indy parade car 2005 same color 25,000 mi.the woman who had it her husband worked at the corvette plant in ky.their was 2 made blue & silver and a yellow and silver he tried to buy both he could only get 1 and he bought the blue & well he passed away his wife didn't like the car put it on ebay for 13,500 i called her and i said i couldn't pay that much i offered her 7,000 she called me back and said you can have it for 6,500 SOLD she drove down to franklin tn.was about a hour from me and it was perfect cond.handed her the $$$$$$ i still email her now and then she still has his z06 vette i don't drive it much highly modified car supercharged 3800 400hp blessed
              Last edited by jrracer; May 11th, 2019, 10:53 AM.

Comment

that cant be Don because his Gordon Monte Carlo sits in storage and he NEVER drives it!

Comment

Originally posted by jrracer View Post

mine is a indy parade car 2005 same color 25,000 mi.the woman who had it her husband worked at the corvette plant in ky.their was 2 made blue & silver and a yellow and silver he tried to buy both he could only get 1 and he bought the blue & well he passed away his wife didn't like the car put it on ebay for 13,500 i called her and i said i couldn't pay that much i offered her 7,000 she called me back and said you can have it for 6,500 SOLD she drove down to franklin tn.was about a hour from me and it was perfect cond.handed her the $$$$$$ i still email her now and then she still has his z06 vette i don't drive it much highly modified car supercharged 3800 400hp blessed
                  Wow that is cool post some pic's if you can I would love to see it

Comment

Originally posted by calikidsaj View Post
                    that cant be Don because his Gordon Monte Carlo sits in storage and he NEVER drives it!
                    I drive it once in a while don't over do it lol

Comment

jrracer Here is a couple of pic's of mine it has just over 24,000 miles on it now trying to not go over that lol JK

2003 Jeff Gordon Signature Edition Monte Carlo SS by Don Carpenter, on Flickr

JG MC by Don Carpenter, on Flickr

Comment

Very Nice. Change insurance to storage only lol.
                        "Raced Elites or GTFO!" Check out my Lionel garage here: https://garage.lionel.com/dash/mycol.../FRANKSnBEANS/

Comment

Great Monte's guys,
                          My 2003 Pontiac Grand Prix in Victory Red is under a cover on my garage,
                          78,000 on it stopped using it 7 years ago.
                          Always maintained and repaired, ( all gaskets upper and lower) It too has the 3800 V-6.
                          Did you guys get the GM recall ( fire issue) on the front Valve cover /gasket replacement ?
                          had mine done about 3 years ago.
                          Last edited by Texas3; May 11th, 2019, 11:32 AM.
                          God and Guns

Comment

Originally posted by DonCarp View Post
                            jrracer Here is a couple of pic's of mine it has just over 24,000 miles on it now trying to not go over that lol JK

2003 Jeff Gordon Signature Edition Monte Carlo SS by Don Carpenter, on Flickr

JG MC by Don Carpenter, on Flickr
                            excellent very well kept
                            God and Guns

Comment

Originally posted by DonCarp View Post
                              Thanks Jeff you just ruined my image, however I did stay at a Holiday Inn does that count for anything?
                              Not even a good night sleep pizza boy

Comment

Working...
                              X