No announcement yet.

Which DNP would you want made?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This one wasn’t even offered but Martin truex jr’s final 78 ride at homestead

Comment

The Jeff Gordon ICON cars that were DNP for me.... Specifically Pepsi and the Rainbow Axalta Retro cars

Comment

This wasnt offered but Tyler Reddicks Hennessey performance car from last year, loved the look of the car, totally not biased towards him at all

Comment

Joey Logano's 2015 Bristol Win

Comment

Dale Jr. first win, at TMS
            God and Guns

Comment

For me 2012 JJ fall TX win and 2015 spring TX win
              Looking for any JJ TX Win items - Diecast (Din #1's, Protos, Samples, Door #'s), Any sheet metal from JJ TX wins, and any unique JJ TX win memorabilia (Champagne bottles, flags, victory lane hats, etc.). PM me if you have any of these items for sell or trade.

Comment

Easy one here. Smoke's 2016 HAAS that had a thank you Tony message on it from Gene. Really sad it didnt make it.

Comment

Gordon's transformers car. I mean come on!!!! How do you not make that cash grabbing car! Lol

Comment

Any car number that has won but not had a raced version made.

Brian Vickers Michigan #83
                    Johnny Benson #23 truck wins would be awesome, but probably not possible.
                    Davey Allison #28 win with actual markings (not like the 1992 Daytona car)
                    Ricky Craven #32 Darlington (maybe a double pack with the Kurt Busch #97)
                    Ross Chastain #44 DQed Iowa win
                    Martin Truex Jr #56 Sonoma

Those are just a few that come to mind.

Comment

Any of the five Logano 2015 raced wins that weren't produced. He destroyed pretty much every car that year in his post race burnouts. The Watkins Glen car was probably the best. Had fire extinguisher powder all over the rear fender from setting it on fire and the quarter panel was destroyed.

Comment

2007 Jamie McMurray #26 Irwin Tools Daytona July Win.

Comment

dale jr first cup win & atlanta win good luck with that lol

Comment

Before the sponsor thing happened I would say Brennan Poole's Xfinity cars from both times. But more recently Harrison Burton's ARCA Daytona win.

Comment

Any Kyle Busch Raced Version

Comment

2012 Brad K Talladega Win

Comment

Working...
                                X