Nicaragua Mission Trip

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nicaragua Mission Trip

Hey guys! Every year I am asked to share when I am going to Nicaragua on my mission trip as I usually get some sort of donation to take with me as folks always want to help. This is why NASCAR will survive. I still think NASCAR fans are the best!

We didn't get to go in 2018 because of the civil unrest in the country but now we are hearing things are better and should be safe to go. I leave July 3rd and come back Friday July 12th and even taking my 11 year old daughter with me. You can send me a PM to make a monetary donation toward medical supplies or the cost of our trip (which is $3600 for flight and hotel) or even send me items. In 2016 and 2017 folks donated flip flops, medicines (line antibiotic ointments, adult vitamins,toothpaste, etc.) and even had a bunch of sunglasses donated! Our team goes into villages with doctors to give medical supplies and provide some other basic needs. We also give toys to the little kids. I will be working with the kids the whole time I am there and very excited to be doing so!

If you care to help in anyway you can send me a PM. Thank you!
    Tmoney
    CHECK OUT MY COLLECTION ON LIONEL GARAGE!
Working...
X