Billed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billed

Got billed for Joey Logano Champion Auto , And Aric Talladega bacon win Elite s but no tracking yet , anyone else have this problem?

They normally give you tracking 2/3 days later. Itís kind of annoying but Iíve been billed for 2 of the CC Elite bacon wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Towen View Post
      Got billed for Joey Logano Champion Auto , And Aric Talladega bacon win Elite s but no tracking yet , anyone else have this problem?
      You get billed first now, then a day or two later, you receive a separate email with your USPS tracking # I got billed for the standard bacon ELITE. I wonder what the color chrome bacon piece will look like? They did a Color Chrome of a matte finish for Kurt's 2018 Bristol win and I thought it looked amazing. Hopefully some members post pics when they receive them.
      "Raced Elites or GTFO!" Check out my Lionel garage here: https://garage.lionel.com/dash/mycol.../FRANKSnBEANS/

Comment

I got billed for chaseís Dover elite

Comment

Originally posted by Dillban View Post
          I got billed for chaseís Dover elite
          Same here on the Elliott

Comment

Billed for Chase Dover and Almirola Dega elites here

Comment

Billed for Chase Dover Color Chrome Elite

Comment

Billed for the Elliott Dover CC elite and the Blaney Wrangler Autograph through Plan B. Cars should hopefully be here today.

Comment

Originally posted by Jrussell View Post
                  They normally give you tracking 2/3 days later. Itís kind of annoying but Iíve been billed for 2 of the CC Elite bacon wins.
                  Well I got Aric Almirola Talladega Win , but still havenít received the Joey Lagono Champion Auto Elite or no shipping info

Comment

Sorry meant Joey Logano

Comment

Billed for Harvick Elite Texas win and Elliott Elite Kansas Win today.

Comment

Working...
                      X