No announcement yet.

listing on ebay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Use the auto deny option, so only offers to your liking are sent to you for review. Prevents low balls from coming in, and buyers will even gradually go up until one is accepted if they really want your piece.

I'm sure there's other guys like me who only open to check for damage and then they sit in boxes until who knows with all original packing contents. If you don't like the photos, then don't take a chance. I've asked sellers questions before about defects and damage, and not gotten any response. Therefore no purchase from me, because it sucks when you get one with a damaged tether or spoiler.

So can a diecast from 2001 be "brand new" ? maybe not, but is the seller really wrong for listing this way if it was truly never displayed. Most probably think listing this way will bring in more $$$ but the experienced collectors know what to look for.
    "Raced Elites or GTFO!" Check out my Lionel garage here: https://garage.lionel.com/dash/mycol.../FRANKSnBEANS/

Comment

Originally posted by FRANKSnBEANS View Post
      Use the auto deny option, so only offers to your liking are sent to you for review. Prevents low balls from coming in, and buyers will even gradually go up until one is accepted if they really want your piece.

I'm sure there's other guys like me who only open to check for damage and then they sit in boxes until who knows with all original packing contents. If you don't like the photos, then don't take a chance. I've asked sellers questions before about defects and damage, and not gotten any response. Therefore no purchase from me, because it sucks when you get one with a damaged tether or spoiler.

So can a diecast from 2001 be "brand new" ? maybe not, but is the seller really wrong for listing this way if it was truly never displayed. Most probably think listing this way will bring in more $$$ but the experienced collectors know what to look for.
      i like that way to go

Comment

Working...
      X