Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chase elliott elite

kansas win lc elite sold out awhile back put my name on a list and got 1
    Last edited by jrracer; June 27th, 2019, 05:28 PM.

Originally posted by jrracer View Post
    kansas win lc elite sold out awhile back put my name on a list and got 1 when you don't buy when you order $30.00 on the customer eyes are bigger than their wallet
    What ???

Comment

what do you mean what

Comment

Originally posted by jrracer View Post
        what do you mean what
        Not using proper capitalization and punctuation makes your ramblings very hard to understand. Your run-on sentence doesn't make sense...
        Levi

Comment

No offense but this post makes absolutely zero sense... I read it like you got on a contingency list and was able to get one. Not sure how the $30 cancellation fee has anything to do with what you said though...

Comment

Originally posted by HendrickMS24 View Post
            No offense but this post makes absolutely zero sense... I read it like you got on a contingency list and was able to get one. Not sure how the $30 cancellation fee has anything to do with what you said though...
            if you cancel a special finish elite you will be charged 30.00 also my opinion is if you order a car and don't pay for it you should be penalized for that just a opinion i guess i was overheated when i posted it sorry i got one of those cars because someone canceled
            Last edited by jrracer; June 28th, 2019, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X