Natalie Decker

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natalie Decker

Does anybody know when/where these were available?

Had an awesome time signing windshields and interviewing with Lionel Racing today Airing next week on Lionel Racing YouTube channel

Those aren't out yet, I thought they get signed here and shipped back to china for installation.

Comment

Some people said they already preordered it, I don't recall seeing it offered any wheres.

Comment

Originally posted by Accolade Racing View Post
        Some people said they already preordered it, I don't recall seeing it offered any wheres.
        Doesn’t Plan B always do truck Autograph?

Comment

it was off of her site
          #iStandWithSharonInCustomerService

Comment

Originally posted by waffle88 View Post
            it was off of her site
            I checked her site, I never seen it available. Do you know how many were autographed?

Comment

They were offered way back in March on her site....Judging from the stack of windshields in her fb post, it looks like there might be 24 stacks of 10 each which would be 240...

Comment

Originally posted by Accolade Racing View Post

I checked her site, I never seen it available. Do you know how many were autographed?
                Yes they sold out back when Hailie’s 1st win auto sold out. They billed when ordered which sucked!

Comment

Originally posted by Fouraker View Post

Yes they sold out back when Hailie’s 1st win auto sold out. They billed when ordered which sucked!
                  Alright, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Nascar24 View Post
                    They were offered way back in March on her site....Judging from the stack of windshields in her fb post, it looks like there might be 24 stacks of 10 each which would be 240...
                    Did you get one this time? Did you ever find one of her autographed cars you were looking for?

Comment

Oh yeah! I've got the auto 54 truck ordered & best of all I was fortunate enough to find the door# of her N29 #25 1/24 autographed version car!

Comment

Oh yeah! I've got the auto 54 truck ordered & best of all I was fortunate enough to find the door# of her N29 #25 1/24 autographed version car!
                        Wow, that's sweet, that must have set you back a little in the wallet! lol.

Comment

Very nice sir!

Comment

Originally posted by ghosthonor View Post

Very nice sir!
                            Thanks Ghost!

Comment

Now I just need to find a Deegan proto or door# when they came out...
                              Last edited by Nascar24; June 28th, 2019, 05:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X