Is the Big One coming?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the Big One coming?

A magnitude 7.1 earthquake struck Southern California Friday night, the second major temblor in less than two days and one that rocked buildings across Southern California, adding more jitters to an already nervous region.

Click image for larger version

Name:	55dc3187b17bf749a0396cd8793ab9a5--sanford-and-son-elizabeth-i.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	24.0 KB
ID:	475334

Comment

its all Trumps fault
      God and Guns

Comment

Hey DonCarp ..... you ok? You packed up and moving yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Texas3 View Post
          its all Trumps fault
          Rofl!!!!!! Or all those using the bathroom on the streets there,all flushed at one time.

Comment

be awesome if it breaks off and floats to Chiiinaaa
            God and Guns

Comment

Originally posted by ghosthonor View Post
              Hey DonCarp ..... you ok? You packed up and moving yet?
              That was a Really Scary one a couple of casualties as you can see in the pic's but all is well Thanks for asking Good Buddy

#24EVER #HateThe18 #Hatetoyota #BiggumsIsDelusional

Comment

Just Kidding of course I am about 90 miles or more south of Ridgecrest so it was just a rolling motion which was really hard to watch Tv for that 20 seconds it was really moving back and fourth LOL. No Die-cast were hurt I staged those pic's, also if anyone is interested the Gordon Homestead is for sale I have two of them so I am taking offers
                Attached Files

Comment

be awesome if it breaks off and floats to Chiiinaaa
                  Do you really want more of us Californian's moving to Texass?

Comment

Originally posted by ghosthonor View Post

Rofl!!!!!! Or all those using the bathroom on the streets there,all flushed at one time.
                    Come on now we have storm drains on all of our streets it gets flushed

Comment

Originally posted by DonCarp View Post

That was a Really Scary one a couple of casualties as you can see in the pic's but all is well Thanks for asking Good Buddy
                      you better send me that lowes for pros door number for safe keeping until we know for sure its safe!!
                      Looking for any JJ TX Win items - Diecast (Din #1's, Protos, Samples, Door #'s), Any sheet metal from JJ TX wins, and any unique JJ TX win memorabilia (Champagne bottles, flags, victory lane hats, etc.). PM me if you have any of these items for sell or trade.

Comment

Originally posted by 197sm View Post

you better send me that lowes for pros door number for safe keeping until we know for sure its safe!!
                        LOL it's never going to be safe a major Quake on the San Andrea's is long over due and I am only about five miles from that fault so it's always a possibility!!! OH I see what your doing here LOL. Well really I will just have to find a new box if one hit's I'm sure all or most of the cars will survive a major Earthquake the boxes are the only thing that will be Destroyed. Nice try though With that said anyone who has any extra Gordon, Johnson, Kahne, Byron, Larson, or Chase empty boxes who would like to donate to my future Earthquake relief please let me know
                        Attached Files

Comment

Do you really want more of us Californian's moving to Texass?
                          Texas has one "s" and I'll leave it there.

No thanks !! we have enough donut and pizza shops.
                          But, if you want to own firearms with out the red tape, this is the place.
                          God and Guns

Comment

Texas has one "s" and I'll leave it there.

No thanks !! we have enough donut and pizza shops.
                            But, if you want to own firearms with out the red tape, this is the place.
                            donut and pizza shops okay don't get it sorry. firearms only get stolen when your not home and if someone is coming after you with one they will get to you long before you get yours out and ready not to mention most of the time that I see the crazy person who mostly have guns get you when your least expecting it like in a work place or public place it never seems to work out for the innocent. I know how to spell it just have my own way

Comment

LOL it's never going to be safe a major Quake on the San Andrea's is long over due and I am only about five miles from that fault so it's always a possibility!!! OH I see what your doing here LOL. Well really I will just have to find a new box if one hit's I'm sure all or most of the cars will survive a major Earthquake the boxes are the only thing that will be Destroyed. Nice try though With that said anyone who has any extra Gordon, Johnson, Kahne, Byron, Larson, or Chase empty boxes who would like to donate to my future Earthquake relief please let me know
                              i have a aunt who lives in santa barbra

Comment

Working...
                              X