Shipping

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shipping

Just wondering how the shipping has been going? Are you guys receiving boxes damaged still or has the quality of shipping improved. I haven't received any of my preorders yet this year and I know they did away with the outer box so I was just checking with everyone to see how it has been going? Thanks

its been real quite, I have nothing on order from
    God and Guns

Comment

I can say since Lionel started putting the Elite's in USPS shipping boxes I have had no problems what so ever my Elite boxes have been Mint I have received six Elite since they started shipping in the USPS boxes so I am Very Happy about that. I just wish they would of thought of this from the start because my three Byron Axalta Duel Autographed Elite Boxes are creased and that really Suks because that is my favorite driver
      #24EVER #HateThe18 #Hatetoyota #BiggumsIsDelusional

Comment

Originally posted by DonCarp View Post
        I can say since Lionel started putting the Elite's in USPS shipping boxes I have had no problems what so ever my Elite boxes have been Mint I have received six Elite since they started shipping in the USPS boxes so I am Very Happy about that. I just wish they would of thought of this from the start because my three Byron Axalta Duel Autographed Elite Boxes are creased and that really Suks because that is my favorite driver
        hey don suks or sucks,lol

Comment

Originally posted by jrracer View Post

That's the millennial's way of spelling words nowadays. lol.

Comment

I was not sure if I should spell it correctly with how sensitive this country is. Not that I really give a Flying **** I just don't want to deal with it right now. That's why Jeff and I get along so well although I am not as off as he is. I have him in my phone as Time Bomb and when he calls Rancid plays on my phone.

https://youtu.be/DhKHAopx7D0?t=23

Comment

Originally posted by DonCarp View Post

I was not sure if I should spell it correctly with how sensitive this country is. Not that I really give a Flying **** I just don't want to deal with it right now. That's why Jeff and I get along so well although I am not as off as he is. I have him in my phone as Time Bomb and when he calls Rancid plays on my phone.

https://youtu.be/DhKHAopx7D0?t=23
              thats funny don

Comment

Originally posted by Accolade Racing View Post

That's the millennial's way of spelling words nowadays. lol.
                I am not a millennial I am old as **** my friend. About to order on the Denny's senior menu and collect social security. I will be testing my youth in the middle of a Slipnot concert in two weeks just to see Volbeat, wish me luck with those psycho's lol

Comment

thats funny don
                  Thank you Sir I am not even drinking yet LOL

Comment

Hey Don got a quick question for ya, I'm wanting to order the Byron flames of Independence elite, which one do you think will be more accurate to the car ran on track? The liquid color elite or the standard elite? I don't want to order the liquid and it turn out wrong and have to cancel or he stuck with it if that makes sense. Thanks for any help!

Comment

Originally posted by randy24 View Post
                      Hey Don got a quick question for ya, I'm wanting to order the Byron flames of Independence elite, which one do you think will be more accurate to the car ran on track? The liquid color elite or the standard elite? I don't want to order the liquid and it turn out wrong and have to cancel or he stuck with it if that makes sense. Thanks for any help!
                      Wow that is a great question my friend. a year ago I would say the Liquid Elite but it looks like some changes have been made with the Liq finishes and I have not seen a white back drop Liq Elite this year so I truly do not know. Maybe someone on here who has a white liq Elite from a couple of years ago and also one from this year like a Chase Elliott maybe could shed some light on this.

Comment

I was asking also because Lionel said production said the white was going to be a pearl white on the liquid car. And someone posted a video on a thread from axalta with a guy talking about the car being painted and he said the white on the real car was a pearl white finish. So to me the liquid would be the more accurate but I'm not 100 percent sure and don't want to order and cancel and be out $30.

Comment

I ordered all three of the Byron Flames of Independence Elite so I guess I will find out. the last white back drop Liq Elite I ordered was the 2016 Chase Elliott 3M and I sent it back because it looked exactly like the standard Elite. I could tell the difference up close let alone from a distance. Not worth spending $100 for a low number made die-cast that looks the same as the standard.

Comment

Originally posted by randy24 View Post
                            I was asking also because Lionel said production said the white was going to be a pearl white on the liquid car. And someone posted a video on a thread from axalta with a guy talking about the car being painted and he said the white on the real car was a pearl white finish. So to me the liquid would be the more accurate but I'm not 100 percent sure and don't want to order and cancel and be out $30.
                            If the real car looks pearl or metal flake then my guess the Liq finish will look the same but if the real car and die-cast is a flat paint or is not a metal flake or pearl then the Liq should be different. I just hope we do not get another one like Gordon's Homestead last ride die-cast which was not a metal flake on track but the die-cast was a metal flake and the Liq finish was not a metal flake and looks more like the real car.

Comment

Exactly! The Gordon one is a perfect example of my struggles! Lol

Comment

Working...
                              X