Receiving something you didnít order

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Receiving something you didnít order

Has anyone ever got a car they never order before?

Ordered, sorry

Comment

I am thinking you did.

Comment

I got a pretty expensive Scott Bloomquist car I didnít order a few weeks ago from gottarace. They sent me the wrong car, the one they sent was over double the value of what I had ordered. I sent it back though. Never received anything I didnít order from anyone else that I can remember. What did you get sent?

Comment

Originally posted by Towen View Post
          Ordered, sorry
          I guess he did order it.

Comment

Nah didnít order yesterday received my Brad Keselowski,Holiday knits Lq , that I ordered, but got a Brad Keselowski, Discount Tire 2019 Mustang Elite never ordered Lol

Comment

I received two of the same car way back in 2006. I called Action and they thanked me for my honesty, and I sent it back. They gave me free shipping on my next order as a thank you.

Comment

Never have recieved a completely different car,that's crazy. I have recieved the wrong finish,of said same car. But never a completely different car.

Comment

I got the car I ordered, and someone elseís to Lol, there given me label to send back

Comment

Yeah on eBay. I ordered Denny Hamlins First Win Elite but received a Denny Hamlins FedEx Freight Car Elite from the Same year...

Comment

yep, plan B right box wrong car
                      God and Guns

Comment

Yeah itís crazy every time I order an elite now I get sent this piece of crap arc with a bad paint job and three wheel motion so I stopped ordering. This has been going on for two years now.

Comment

Nothing free but a recent order. Not the sellers fault, factory error.

Ordered a Harvick '19 Busch Light. Arrived in Harvick sticker dealer box, but was a Briscoe Roval Raced inside sill in tissue paper.
                          "Bent fenders, hurt feelings... I love It." - Kevin Harvick

Comment

Working...
                          X