No announcement yet.

Hailie Deegan's social media value

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you listened to Danika interview with Graham Bensinger and Kelly and Dale Jr on the download collectively answer the question on what the Earnhardt people thought Danika needed. The sponsor and other forces made the call otherwise. Also if you listened to the download and how they talked to Hailie they seem very interested in her career as well and making sure she doesnt make the same mistakes Danika did.and Hailie also doesnt seem to think much of the girls like Danika who focus on being barbie dolls instead of racers.

Comment

to me it seemed like an job interview for a future ride with Junior Motorsports
      God and Guns

Comment

Originally posted by Texas3 View Post
        to me it seemed like an job interview for a future ride with Junior Motorsports
        They were drooling over her. They definitely want to steal her from Toyota.

Comment

Zero chance Toyota lets her get away. Shell be a marketing giant if she keeps winning.

Comment

Toyota need to think about Bell for now and where Jones will be.
            "Bent fenders, hurt feelings... I love It." - Kevin Harvick

Comment

Originally posted by Lastlap View Post
              Toyota need to think about Bell for now and where Jones will be.
              Im sure they are. They dont have to worry about her right now. Id think shell be in a Venturini Arca car full time next year. Shes a long way from being near Cup or even Xfinity.

Comment

Originally posted by Jrussell View Post

They were drooling over her. They definitely want to steal her from Toyota.
                I got that as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Harkleroad View Post
                  If you listened to Danika interview with Graham Bensinger and Kelly and Dale Jr on the download collectively answer the question on what the Earnhardt people thought Danika needed. The sponsor and other forces made the call otherwise. Also if you listened to the download and how they talked to Hailie they seem very interested in her career as well and making sure she doesnt make the same mistakes Danika did.and Hailie also doesnt seem to think much of the girls like Danika who focus on being barbie dolls instead of racers.
                  Are we talking about Danica Patrick here?
                  Looking for Chase Elliott door numbers and a Kyle Larson Clorox Color Chrome Autographed Elite

Comment

Originally posted by one4smoke View Post

Are we talking about Danica Patrick here?
                    Yes. She did a long sit down with Graham Bensinger, and then Dale and Kelly talked for quite a bit about women in racing on his podcast and what they thought should have happened with Danika. Then when you listen to the Deegan podcast with Dale and Kelly as well as her own social media posts she makes it pretty clear she thinks female racers are supposed to be racers not barbie dolls. No disrespect to the brand Danika built for herself. She is a marketing machine, and Hailie is the same way. But Hailie isn't interested in being a GoDaddy girl by any means.

This is only my take on everything I have read and heard her say. As well as what I have learned from listening to Dale, Kelly and a few others including Danika her self talk about her career.

Comment

Cherry Picker. lol.

Production Quantity "1 of 1453" DIN #: 19. Action Racing Collectables 1:24 Scale ARC Series Hood Open.

Comment

That looks like #819 IMO.
                        "Bent fenders, hurt feelings... I love It." - Kevin Harvick

Comment

Originally posted by Lastlap View Post
                          That looks like #819 IMO.
                          I wondered about that too, so actually reached out to the seller(Planbsales) about it & it turns out it was just a loose speck of something that is no longer there.... They also told me this car came directly from the Lionel case marked #2 which means it contains dins #'s 13-25....
                          Last edited by Nascar24; August 8th, 2019, 04:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X