what is this Waltrip worth?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is this Waltrip worth?

I was told this Waltrip is worth 100+ as it is super rare. going to sell it and don't wanna look like a fool if it is only a $45-50 car and I post it for 100

I can't for the life of me find another one for sale so I would say it's gotta be on the hard to find side.

Comment

yeah, me either, I just didn't wanna look stupid listing a 45 dollar car for 100 lol some people in the groups on various sites will make you try and make you feel like an idiot

Comment

By the looks of the box, it's a bit worn. Be sure to include pics of everything. Condition of the box may bring the price lower. Good luck!

Comment

I got mine for 30 bucks at the tents in Daytona. Personally, I think it's around a 50-60 $ car, but everyone's free to ask whatever they want for one. Have a feeling it may be a tough sell at 100$

Comment

It's funny because at the tents downtown at the Glen this weekend they had a $20 table with cars I've been outbid on on ebay for 70 to 80 recently, I snatched them all up quick lol. If it's the only one on ebay and a couple people want it bad enough it could go for anything.

Comment

Originally posted by CHINSON97 View Post
              yeah, me either, I just didn't wanna look stupid listing a 45 dollar car for 100 lol some people in the groups on various sites will make you try and make you feel like an idiot
              I donít know what itís worth, just glad to know Iím not the only Jag fan on the forum. Go Jags! #Duuuuvaaaalllll

Comment

Originally posted by Hoshal13 View Post
                I can't for the life of me find another one for sale so I would say it's gotta be on the hard to find side.
                nice piece all in all it's worth what someone will pay for it good luck

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X