Unpopular opinion....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unpopular opinion....

for a while Iíve wanted to see an unpopular opinion thread. So here is my first unpopular opinion...

Auatin Dillon should take over the 2 in the Xfinity series and Tyler Reddick should move to the 3. Austins talent level would fit better in a lower level of racing and the opportunity to be competitive would have to make him happy. Tyler has earned the right to race in Cup and since RCR canít add a third car the best fit is the 3..The smart business decision would be to put him in the 3.

Is Tyler related to Childress? Apparently no one but blood relatives or Earnhardts will ever pilot the 3 in Cup.

Comment

How about Ty Dillon, he's worse than brother Austin, what has he done in Cup. lol!

Comment

Originally posted by chris31 View Post
        for a while Iíve wanted to see an unpopular opinion thread. So here is my first unpopular opinion...

Auatin Dillon should take over the 2 in the Xfinity series and Tyler Reddick should move to the 3. Austins talent level would fit better in a lower level of racing and the opportunity to be competitive would have to make him happy. Tyler has earned the right to race in Cup and since RCR canít add a third car the best fit is the 3..The smart business decision would be to put him in the 3.
        Iím all for an unpopular opinion thread, but youíre gonna have to come up with one.

Comment

Originally posted by kwobubba View Post

Iím all for an unpopular opinion thread, but youíre gonna have to come up with one.
          I agree haha... sounds like a good idea to me. But, I would rather Ford scoops reddick back.. 21 baby!

Comment

Originally posted by Accolade Racing View Post
            How about Ty Dillon, he's worse than brother Austin, what has he done in Cup. lol!
            Yeah, I agree with that. I have soft spot for Ty but just because I like the guy doesn't mean he should be in Cup.

Comment

That moment made me laugh and there is lot of truth in it....

Wanted to start slow snd build from there though.

Comment

Originally posted by NAUSECAR View Post

I agree haha... sounds like a good idea to me. But, I would rather Ford scoops reddick back.. 21 baby!
                Its unfortunate that the Wood Brothers have to care more about money than who can making the car competitive. In a perfect world maybe Roush parts ways with Stenhouse and puts Reddick in the 17.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoshal13 View Post
                  Is Tyler related to Childress? Apparently no one but blood relatives or Earnhardts will ever pilot the 3 in Cup.
                  I feel like Childress is at a point were he says I've done what I've wanted in the sport. Now I just want to let my grandsons be race car drivers. As long as he has sponsors willing to support his team nothing is going to change. Makes me wonder how much some sponsors really care about performance, Seems that some are just content with TV time.

Comment

Lol gotta agree with that. I hope Reddick finds a way to a solid cup ride somehow

Comment

Originally posted by NAUSECAR View Post

Thatíd be nice. I like Reddick

Comment

Originally posted by chris31 View Post

That moment made me laugh and there is lot of truth in it....

Wanted to start slow snd build from there though.
                        Ah, Austin is a good dude, decent driver, so I donít mean to insult him. Just couldnít pass on that one. I just think with RCRís lesser quality equipment, having excellent drivers, particularly Earnhardt and then Harvick, made them look better than they were. I feel like both of those guys couldíve accomplished more elsewhere, I guess Harvick has now. I donít think Austin is anywhere near either of those guys ability, and unlike them, I donít think he knows what to tell the crew to do to make the car better like those guys could.

Comment

Eh. I disagree. If Austin drove anything other than the 3, nobody would say anything. Heís earned his spot in Cup. Reddick wouldnít do any better in RCRís Cup equipment, regardless of the number.

Comment

their are several drivers aren't doing so well in the cup series i guess not alot to choose from some drivers do well in the xfinity series don't do well in the cup series it took chase a while to do good in cup some good cup drivers do well in anything they drive good or bad cars it's all about car control making the best of it i have done some sports car racing i didn't win but i loved it not much $$$$$$$ to work with if you don't like my post it's the hard truth

Comment

My unpopular opinion is get vince Welsh out of the commentary booth

Comment

Working...
                              X