Big deal or not?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big deal or not?

So this seller is advertising this Harvick Autographed elite as #50 of 60. But, the car in the pictures is #56 (which he sold prior to this one). I could understand it for the most part if not an autographed version, but the auto is what most want to see when considering if they are interested in a particular auction such as this. I pointed out to the seller that the VIN wasn't #50 and that's when he explained the pics were of a prior car he sold. I asked if he could send me pics of the autograph on the #50 and I never got a reply back.

Big deal or not?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/12386391702...m=123863917024
    Last edited by one4smoke; August 11th, 2019, 07:30 PM.
    Looking for Chase Elliott door numbers and a Kyle Larson Clorox Color Chrome Autographed Elite

Itís probably nothing, but I would want to see pics of the actual car I would receive. Secondly, when a seller canít take the time to respond to a question, I donít do business with them.

Comment

He likes selling cars that were just released cheaper than you can buy them from Lionel, he must enjoy taking a loss most all the time, it doesn't make much sense. lol!

Comment

Working...
      X