No announcement yet.

What are you listening to?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool song Seth and its based on a true story of what happened to his parents many years ago. His parents jewelry store was robbed by some dope shooting junkie who ended up shooting them.

Comment

• Comment

• #SupportLangleySpeedway

Comment

• https://youtu.be/-oVW8gcse4g

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• listening to the pouring rain
                God and Guns

Comment

• DonCarp ghosthonor
                  #SupportLangleySpeedway

Comment

• Originally posted by SteelersFan1988 View Post
                    Umm I do not drink near as much as Ghost and I have never fished in my life other than for chicks at the mall in high school lol Should I still watch this for some other reason?
                    #24EVER #HateThe18 #Hatetoyota #BiggumsIsDelusional

Comment

• “The Champion” by Carrie Underwood featuring Ludacris.

Blake Shelton I Live it
                      #SupportLangleySpeedway

Comment

• I am listening to nf no name Nf: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...ABcsXOgF9rNZx1
                        I am a Penske fan, Kyle Busch, Daniel Suarez fan and a Matt Dibenedetto fan im a fan of Hendrick drivers to!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by 12PenskeFan View Post
                          Pretty intense there John. I am not much of a fan of rap, but I do like his message!!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Teach View Post

Pretty intense there John. I am not much of a fan of rap, but I do like his message!!
                            Thanks I listen to his songs all of the time he does not cuss and he raps about his life and other stuff I listened to his songs while I was going through really bad depression
                            I am a Penske fan, Kyle Busch, Daniel Suarez fan and a Matt Dibenedetto fan im a fan of Hendrick drivers to!!!

Comment

• Comment

• Perfect one Seba. Sad news. Here's another that ties in the date we just passed (3/9) as well

Actually attended a service on 3/9 for one of my boys from the 'ol crew who passed on 3/2 at the age of 33. RIP Craig Mack and my boy AJ

Last edited by FreakyFast4ord; March 14th, 2018, 01:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X