#24EVER #HateThe18 #Hatetoyota #BiggumsIsDelusional

Comment

• was just listening to 9 mm and .38 specials
      God and Guns

Comment

• Originally posted by DonCarp View Post
        https://youtu.be/ptro0vwRMaA

New album coming out Aug 9th can't wait
        They will be in the woodlands in Sept may have to check it out sounds good
        God and Guns

Comment

• Originally posted by Texas3 View Post

They will be here July 27th with slipnot which I am not a fan of. I might just go see Volbeat and Bail real fast like LOL

Comment

I have never seen them live but looking at this I am sure it's a Awesome show

https://youtu.be/zRMYAcNR5d4?t=8

Comment

• Coheed and Cambria. The gutter.

https://youtu.be/VsoD6RVulcQ

Comment

• "Bent fenders, hurt feelings... I love It." - Kevin Harvick

Comment

They will be here July 27th with slipnot which I am not a fan of. I might just go see Volbeat and Bail real fast like LOL
                  Im going for Gojira and Slipknot. Hell, even if you dont like them the sheer intensity of the live show would blow you away!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jrussell View Post

Im going for Gojira and Slipknot. Hell, even if you dont like them the sheer intensity of the live show would blow you away!
                    I have not heard of Gojira but will look them up here in a minute. Volbeat which opens before Slipnuts is one of my favorite bands Love their music. Slipnuts had a hell of a stage show, it's not Iron Maiden Awesome but it's good. They are very entertaining but other than a couple of choruses who know what the hell they are singing lol. After finding out Corey Taylor was the singer of Slipnuts I was more interested in their music I like Stone Sour's music a lot. It blew my mind he sings both Psycho music in Slipnuts and sing more my speed of music in Stone Sour. Hope you have a Great time my friend drink a extra beer for me Oh here is what I call the better music of the lead singer of Slipnuts LOL

https://youtu.be/K73-hmaHPHY?t=18

Comment

• Iron Maiden coming here in Set on a Sunday nite
                      I have seen Stone Sour, but with who I cant remember, HAHA
                      I will be seeing Mark Knofler (Dire Straits) next fri
                      and THE WHO in late sept
                      Rock on !!
                      God and Guns

Comment

• Just saw Lita Ford and Vince Neil (Mtley Cre)
                        Lita was great! Vince......not so much. Phoned this show in.

Comment

Iron Maiden coming here in Set on a Sunday nite
                          I have seen Stone Sour, but with who I cant remember, HAHA
                          I will be seeing Mark Knofler (Dire Straits) next fri
                          and THE WHO in late sept
                          Rock on !!
                          I hope you are going to Maiden they are Incredible as Jeff14Ford he just saw them for the first time and was blown away.

Comment

I hope you are going to Maiden they are Incredible as Jeff14Ford he just saw them for the first time and was blown away.
                            Maiden killed it. Reviews were off the charts. Shocked you were nice to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff14Ford View Post

Maiden killed it. Reviews were off the charts. Shocked you were nice to me.
                              How about Metallica? They are not so much of a headbanger music as Iron Maiden is. lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Accolade Racing View Post

How about Metallica? They are not so much of a headbanger music as Iron Maiden is. lol.
                                Metallica is way more of a Headbanger band Maiden's music is more theatrical fans don't head bang to Maiden. Metallica to me is total headbanging music more like Garage Slop Jams not much thought to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X