What are you listening to?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MotorsportRevolution
    started a topic What are you listening to?

What are you listening to?

I thought that this would be an interesting topic. What do you listen to? What are you listening to right now? What won't you listen to?

I listen to just about anything and everything that is NOT Rap.

And, with Rosh Hashanah (The Jewish New Year ending 2 days ago) and Yom Kippur just around the corner, I've been listening to quite a bit of Jewish music, some of the artists are my Dad's corporate clients (he's a travel agent). To anyone who may be Jewish like me, Shana Tova (Happy New Year)!

• Texas3
    replied
    The CARS "Drive "
    " who's gonna drive you home, tonite"
    R. I .P Rick O

say Hi to The Money Man for us.

Leave a comment:

• ghosthonor
    replied
    Originally posted by zonilug View Post

Haha, enjoy that beer my friend!
    You are too fun son! Proud you are here.

Leave a comment:

• zonilug
    replied
    Originally posted by ghosthonor View Post
    You lost me.... my young friend. Guess this old man needs to get out more...(grabs a beer). Gonna have to learn what these are. I just found out "Skillit" was a band.. not used in the kitchen.
    Haha, enjoy that beer my friend!

Leave a comment:

• ghosthonor
    replied
    Originally posted by zonilug View Post
    Just got into some really great music on a co-worker's recommendation. Yellow Magic Orchestra's Solid State Survivor Album (Co-Worker rec), as well as getting into some really great older Jazz Standards. Getting into some of the more quintessential and innovative albums of the time. Cannonball Adderley's "Somethin' Else" as well as Herbie Hancock's "Maiden Voyage." all Great albums. I have plenty more i'm into, but it would be too long of a list lol
    You lost me.... my young friend. Guess this old man needs to get out more...(grabs a beer). Gonna have to learn what these are. I just found out "Skillit" was a band.. not used in the kitchen.

Leave a comment:

• zonilug
    replied
    Just got into some really great music on a co-worker's recommendation. Yellow Magic Orchestra's Solid State Survivor Album (Co-Worker rec), as well as getting into some really great older Jazz Standards. Getting into some of the more quintessential and innovative albums of the time. Cannonball Adderley's "Somethin' Else" as well as Herbie Hancock's "Maiden Voyage." all Great albums. I have plenty more i'm into, but it would be too long of a list lol

Leave a comment:

• Lastlap
    replied
    Just discovered 'Avenged Sevenfold' :

Leave a comment:

• DonCarp
    replied
    Originally posted by Accolade Racing View Post

How about Metallica? They are not so much of a headbanger music as Iron Maiden is. lol.
    Metallica is way more of a Headbanger band Maiden's music is more theatrical fans don't head bang to Maiden. Metallica to me is total headbanging music more like Garage Slop Jams not much thought to it.

Leave a comment:

• Accolade Racing
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeff14Ford View Post

Maiden killed it. Reviews were off the charts. Shocked you were nice to me.
    How about Metallica? They are not so much of a headbanger music as Iron Maiden is. lol.

Leave a comment:

• Jeff14Ford
    replied
    Originally posted by DonCarp View Post

I hope you are going to Maiden they are Incredible as Jeff14Ford he just saw them for the first time and was blown away.
    Maiden killed it. Reviews were off the charts. Shocked you were nice to me.

Leave a comment:

• DonCarp
    replied
    Originally posted by Texas3 View Post
    Iron Maiden coming here in Set on a Sunday nite
    I have seen Stone Sour, but with who I cant remember, HAHA
    I will be seeing Mark Knofler (Dire Straits) next fri
    and THE WHO in late sept
    Rock on !!
    I hope you are going to Maiden they are Incredible as Jeff14Ford he just saw them for the first time and was blown away.

Leave a comment:

• stiffy
    replied
    Just saw Lita Ford and Vince Neil (Mtley Cre)
    Lita was great! Vince......not so much. Phoned this show in.

Leave a comment:

• Texas3
    replied
    Iron Maiden coming here in Set on a Sunday nite
    I have seen Stone Sour, but with who I cant remember, HAHA
    I will be seeing Mark Knofler (Dire Straits) next fri
    and THE WHO in late sept
    Rock on !!

Leave a comment:

• DonCarp
    replied
    Originally posted by Jrussell View Post

Im going for Gojira and Slipknot. Hell, even if you dont like them the sheer intensity of the live show would blow you away!
    I have not heard of Gojira but will look them up here in a minute. Volbeat which opens before Slipnuts is one of my favorite bands Love their music. Slipnuts had a hell of a stage show, it's not Iron Maiden Awesome but it's good. They are very entertaining but other than a couple of choruses who know what the hell they are singing lol. After finding out Corey Taylor was the singer of Slipnuts I was more interested in their music I like Stone Sour's music a lot. It blew my mind he sings both Psycho music in Slipnuts and sing more my speed of music in Stone Sour. Hope you have a Great time my friend drink a extra beer for me Oh here is what I call the better music of the lead singer of Slipnuts LOL

https://youtu.be/K73-hmaHPHY?t=18

Leave a comment:

• Jrussell
    replied
    Originally posted by DonCarp View Post

They will be here July 27th with slipnot which I am not a fan of. I might just go see Volbeat and Bail real fast like LOL
    Im going for Gojira and Slipknot. Hell, even if you dont like them the sheer intensity of the live show would blow you away!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X